Time flies too fast. The last time it’s the holiday season. And this is another year now. This only means that from another decade history will emerge. And as this is a new year, in the architecture so interior design sectors there are new updates.
It is therefore highly likely that homeowners will remodel their bathrooms. And as many new designs emerge for this new year, some homeowners and builders may be making mistakes in remodeling the bathroom.
Through making these types of mistakes, it can kill the design and cost you much more to remodel your bathroom. There are some things you shouldn’t do when remodeling toilets to prevent these kinds of issues:
Not having a proper remodeling plan
- If you don’t have a proper remodeling plan, you might be making the biggest mistake of your life. Not being able to have a renovation plan can cause multiple problems and issues. Aside from this, you will also encounter lack of budget, low-level designs, and poor-quality bathroom appliances.
Neglecting to add enough storage
- It is definitely okay if you want a specific theme for your bathroom. You just don’t want to compromise storage spaces to achieve this look.
Making the toilet the first thing a person sees
- If you are planning to let your bathroom contractor do this, you are reducing the classiness of the bathroom. You can put the toilet at the place farthest from the door.
Refraining from having a proper ventilation plan
- Just like a remodeling plan, you should also have a proper ventilation plan in your bathroom as this is where the air goes in and out.
Ignoring the project timeline
- Your contractor will give you a schedule when the project will be done. You are responsible to check this from time to time.
For more information, check out this infographic by DURACARE Baths.