Cancer can affect just about every part of the body. It always starts out small as it starts to grow and spread. The bigger it gets the more areas of the body it will affect. Most types of cancer have warning signs that it is around. If you are concerned about having breast cancer orange county, then here are some things that you can look for to identify potential problems before things get bad.
Early Signs of Breast Cancer
People are different and because of that difference, they will have symptoms that are uniquely their own. Some things to watch for include:
- Lumps in the breast area or in the underarm area.
- You notice that there is a thickening or swelling taking place.
- Your skin is irritated or has an unusual look to it.
- Redness that persists.
- Pain that cannot be identified.
- A change in size or the breast area because of growth or lumps.
These warning signs may be indicative of other issues, but should give reason for having a checkup with your doctor. Breast cancer is not something that should be put off because it will go away like a cold. It is a serious issue that will have to be treated by cancer professionals.